Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thankful Thursday!

Thankful Thursday!





This is my first Thankful post. Again, I have to give credit to Alysha @ the Tarr Pitt again for
the good idea of Thankful Thursday


TheTarrPit

I'm thankful that we just moved into a new house in Glenshire. I'm happy to be back out in the shire :)
We had a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath place, but it was an attached townhome and the living space downstairs
was a little small. (i.e. the living room/dining room). So now we are in our new place with plenty of space, a 
yard for Mackenna to play in with her playhouse and sandbox. I don't think I ever will live
in another place that has 2 stories. It's tough with kids to watch the stairs all the time
and worry about if the gate is closed.
So, again I'm Thankful for our new house.

There are so many things to be thankful for. Here are a few:

1. Ian and I both jobs
2. The three of us in good health
3. Good friends
4. Mackenna that continues to sleep through the night
5. overtime, I know I know (weird), but I'm thankful for it and so is my bank account.
6. My Awesome family
7. The sierra mountains
8. Having unlimited access to Red Bull :)
9. The Rain, it's nice to see if once in awhile in the California w/out it snowing
10. My mom, soon to be cancer free I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis