Monday, June 14, 2010

McFatty Monday - Summer Slim Down


Everyone seems to be writing about the struggle of being a woman and loosing weight
after the baby. I too am trying to do the same. It's hard. 

I work full time and go to school full time. Then when I get home I have to be the full time
mom/wife. It never ends for us mother's. 

Cleaning, Cooking, Laundry, Bills, Budgets 

I've been on the cleanse again Isagenix for the last week. I hope to stick on it for the rest of the summer 
and back to my old self. Heck I would settle for my high school weight. That would be 
awesome. 

So after 1 week 4lbs down.
Weee.....


I need to take a self shot of myself and post it. 

Maybe next week... for my next McFatty Monday Post.


Thoughts.....
What kind of diets are you guys doing?
What's working for you?
How many lbs do you need to loose.. maybe we can do it together?



1 comment:

  1. HI! I'm a new follower from MBC - you can visit my blog at http://thingamajigetc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis