Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!".... Thankful


I love Mackenna with all my heart since the day she was born, but I seem to fall even more
in love with her now that she can communicate with me and talk to me.

For the longest time Mackenna was always interested in "Daddy".
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! 
So, not fair, right!?! 
All of a sudden it was "Mommy" Finally...

So now when she wakes up from her nap, granted if she knows i'm there or not, she scream "Mommy" 
until I go in there and get her. Everytime she says mommy, it melts me like a creamsicle.  She is starting
to pick up words left and right. Now when I put her to bed she tells me "nuh night mommy, I luv you."
She isn't even 2 yet.... but I love the fact that when I say I love you, she can tell me back. 





I'm am so blessed to have such a smart and loving child. She will be 2 next month and 
I feel like these precious moments with her and flashing before my eyes. When people
say "they grow up fast", I now am a firm believer of this statement, because it's so true. 

This Week I'm thankful for....

8. Mackenna Saying "I love you" and "Mommy"
9. 26 Hours of Overtime on my next check
10. Sunshine everyday (Finally Summer)
11. For Ian for loving me and dealing with my mood swings :)
12. For our New House
13. New Cali King Size Bed
14. Orange Popsicle Ray Ban's 

What are you Thankful For???









6 comments:

  1. Amen to the Cali King Size bed. For a year my husband and I shared a double bed. He is a 300lb body builder and you could just imagine the lack of sleep over that year. We were ready for an infant! The Cali King Size Bed is the best thing we ever did, for each other and for our marriage.

    Thanks for linking up with us for Thankful on a Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for a successful doctor appointment this morning and a cuddly baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when my daughter says I love you Mommy! It melts my heart! Congrats on a new home. have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gini,
    Cali King beds are awesome. I think I have slept through the whole night this whole week without waking up. I love my husband, but I like the distance we have while we are sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie,
    I miss when my little one was cuddly. Now she is almost 2 (next month) and a menace!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis