Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sorry, I'm a Slacker, my baby turned 2.


Sorry, I've been so busy with Mackenna's 2nd Birthday plans, getting everything ready and my house ready.
The list goes on....
I'm sure all you mommies out there know how it can be when you are trying to plan the best birthday party.

R.I.P my desktop computer, after only 18 months the motherboard goes out.. Perfect... :( I have a love and hate relationship with technology. 

My Dad arrives into town tomorrow morning... If you've been following Fat Friday's, I will be sharing the winner 
this Friday. I think I have my dad beat, but stay tunned for the results. 

Sunday, Was Mackenna's actual Birthday, but party day is this Saturday. I can't wait. 
Still so much to do. 

How was your weekend? 

And here is a picture of the Birthday girl from Sunday.



ShareThis