Friday, July 9, 2010

Fat Friday


Hope everyone had a good week this week. It was nice to have only a 4 day work week because of the holiday. Well drum roll please.....


I'm down 10lbs!!


Like i said I've been using Isagenix for the last 3 weeks and being very strict with two shakes a day for breakfast and Lunch. At dinner, I have around 200-300 calories. Yes, that isn't much, but I told you I'm being very strict. Post baby body here I come right!?!


Anyone else want to join in with me on my Fat Friday's? Or anyone else doing any kind of weight loss or just
plain out just want to be healthy?
Link up with me.




Health Tip: refined sugars are hard for your body to processs and break down, that's why
sugar turns into fat storage. If you need a sweet to help you along your way try eating natural sugar items. Such as agave nectar, natural honey, or just natural unbleached sugar.


Chocolate Chip Recipe using Agave Nectar, no bleached sugar.


Things You'll Need:

1 and 1/2 cup Agave Nectar

3 Cups Organic White Flour 
1/2 cup Organic butter (1 stick)
2 Organic Eggs
1 tso. Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp. Sale
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Pksg. Organic Chocolate Chips

Side Note from me: I'm a organic freak so I use all organic products. You don't have
to, you can just use the agave nectar, but I must say using organic eggs makes the cookies taste
so much better :) 

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter with Agave and mix well with a hand mixer. When combined, add in the eggs, one at a time. Add in the vanilla and mix well.

2. In the same bowl, mix in the baking soda, baking flour, and salt with your hand mixture. Add in the flour, one cup at a time, and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips until combined.


3. With a cookie scoop or a tablespoon, scoop out the cookies onto a cookie sheet, leaving them about 2 inches apart in all directions. Bake until golden, about 10-12 minutes.

Don't forget to Link up for Fat Friday's!




ShareThis