Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I received a blog award, plus giving some out.



I received another blog award from Lifeafteryes. Thanks for the award. She has great reads check her out. 
I've been blogging since May 2010. I've really enjoyed it and the people that I've met. It's nice to know I'm not the only mom out there that experiences the things that I do. 


It comes with a few "strings" attached, but nothing I can't handle!

1.  Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.

2.  Share 7 things about your self.

7 things about myself
1. I live in Lake Tahoe, California for the last 5 years. 
2. I love to snowboard and snowmobile. 
3. I'm a mom to a 2 year old. {this week is her birthday} Enjoying the days and nights of toddler hood. 
4. I like cooking, however i'm more of a baker. I'm better at baking and I feel more creative with baking. I know you can be creative with cooking, but maybe I just don't like to cook. {I know some house wife}
5. I work full time. It's not something I really want but, in way its nice, because no one minds extra money. 
6. I have a sister that is 22 and a brother that is 17. I live closer to my brother now after being a part off and on his whole life between here in the US and New Zealand. My dad is American and my Mom is a kiwi. 
7. I love to get into projects and scrap booking. Organizing doesn't sound like a hobby, but I love it. 

And now -  bloggers who inspire me! I recommend you check out all their blogs, you wont be disappointed! 

Kara @ Ramblings of Marine Wife -  I love reading your blog. I feel like I can understand the lives of those that serve. 

Nancy @ Life of a Dairy Woman -  She has great posts about her family and her life on a farm. Also, she posts photos of things that come out of her garden. 

Shan @ Breaking New Ground -  You always have the must cheery and colorful photos. I love the the name of your blog and I always find myself reading your blog everyday. 

ShareThis