Monday, July 19, 2010

More {Followers} Monday!




Welcome to the very first More {Followers} Monday!


What's More {Followers} Monday?!





More {Followers} Monday was created by three amazing (if I do say so myself) mamas as a way to find some really cool new reads and to gain new followers (and let's face it, we all love followers!).


Want in on this awesomeness? It's really easy to play along...



1) Follow your hosts Me {Mama B}, Little BGCG, and Baby Dickey via Google Friend Connect





2) Grab our button and create a post with the button telling everyone about More {Followers} Monday and little bit about yourself {Think: About Me/Intro}



3) Link up your post and find some great new blogs!!

A little about me, Kristina (Mack to My Cheese)

I'm a full time working mom to a almost 2 year old this week. I've been blogging since May 2010. I've really enjoyed it thus far, and there are so many great mom's that I've met to far and would love to meet more. It's nice to read other's blog's for idea's or just feel better knowing that we all go through the same day to day stuff and we are just all Moms! In addition, to being a stay at home mom, I'm also in school full time and trying to finish up my 4 year degree. Someday I will have it completed. I'm currently not married, but planning to be some day. It may take 10 years from now, but that is ok with me. We aren't in rush, and honestly the legality of it wouldn't change my current life I would just be married and that's the only difference. You can join up with me for Meal Plan Monday's, Thankful Thursday's and Fat Friday's. 

Do you tweet or Facebook a lot. Follow me or "Like" me! I will follow back or "Like" back. 



Don't forget to link up

ShareThis