Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog Award and Who's Ian that I speak of?


Yesterday I received another blog award from the lipglossd mom. 

I received the sunshine award. 


This Wednesday I decided that I post so many photos of Mackenna and of me but, never really enough of Mackenna and Ian. Ian is Mackenna's daddy and my other half. We met 4 1/2 years ago in January 2006.  I was a little young one about to turn 19 and Ian was turning 23. Our brithday's are 2 weeks apart, but we are different signs. Ian has always been a hardworking and caring person. I've made him move 4 to 5 times in the last 4 years. He isn't so much of a fan of the moving part. We were living our young life partying, more Ian than me, and doing what younger couples do without children. Later Mackenna came to our surprise and I found out I was pregnant in November 2008. We have been experiencing the new parent life together for the last 2 years. I'm not going to lie it's been tough, there have been arguments, a day without speaking to each other, you know the normal new parent struggles. Being tired and with emotions don't mix to well. Here we are today and Mackenna will be two this month. Ian has been a great daddy and  loves Mackenna. 




Mackenna and Dadddy, love you guys!

ShareThis