Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Help! Any Ideas for a 2 year old's Birthday?


Sorry, I didn't get around to posting yesterday. I've been real busy at work, so therefore I just didn't have the time to post my meal plan. Anyway's, Mackenna's 2nd birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'm hung on the fence on what to buy her. Kitchen, Train Table with Tracks and Trains or a Art Easel. Or Toy Story toys, because we are so in to Toy Story right now. It's crazy. 

Here are some visuals on my idea's


Also, I've been looking at some kitchen's, but there are so many and I can't really decide on one.

This one is made by Melissa and Doug


3
This one is made by Kid Kraft

This one is also made by KidKraft


Please take vote and give me your idea's on what kitchen you like the best or maybe you have one of these and you can tell me if you like it. Also, what do you think about the train table idea? Yay or Nay? Please let me know. 

Also, What are some things that you have gotten your two year old for their birthday and they really love. I live in Lake Tahoe, CA and looking for more indoor activities, since our summer's are really short and winters are long and cold with lot's of snow.

Thanks for all of your ideas! 



ShareThis