I'm going to share with your my new years resolutions. I know they are late and it's corny and it's already the 5th day into the new year. I'm going to tell you anyway, so deal with it. I kid, I kid, I love you all, but seriously I'm still telling you anyway.
When sitting and thinking of what I really want to become, who I am, what I want, and what I want my future to hold, I really started to get a little depressed. Sappy moment to myself! This year is going to be the year that I focus on the things I want and make them happen for a change. So here is the list... don't hold your breath... they aren't that great.
1. Go to yoga once a week
2. Continue to go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week (on my lunch)
(Ideally, 5 days a week)
3. Commit to giving myself a little time to do the things I want to do.
(Knitting, Scrapbooking, Sewing, home projects)
4. Finish Mackenna's baby & Scrapbook.
5. Commit to a diet plan and stick with it
6. Finish craft room/office
7. Pay off 50% of Credit Card Debt
8. Be a better housewife
9. Spend even more time doing things with Mack.
(Baking, art projects, coloring)
10. Keep car clean for more than 3 days in a row (don't laugh at me)
11. Start saving funds for family vacation
12. Open account for college savings for Mack
13. Stick to cleaning schedule so I have more time with family
14. Remember to send everyone's birthday cards this year
These are just to name a few things that I want to accomplish in the year 2011. I'm so excited for a new year and a new start. I have also printed this list and made it a new item on my mirror in my bathroom so I'm reminded of all of things I want to accomplish this year while I'm getting ready everyday.
Bye Bye 2010. You were a good and a bad year.
1. Mack started Preschool
2. I started working 8-5 like normal people, so I can be the one that get's Mack ready in
the morning and take her to school. I get to see her smiley face every morning now.
3. We moved into a new house and love the new location.
4. My mom moved from L.A. back to Truckee
5. Family from New Zealand came to visit.
6. We survived another year together as a young family
Not so Good -
1. My mom fought cancer with radidation and chemo most of 2010.
2. Tore my ACL
** not much on the list for "not so good"
What are your plans for the new year?