Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend, Egg hunts oh my!

Easter weekend consisted of way too much candy, easter egg hunts, easter bunny, rain and wind, ham and more candy.

I love Easter and this year as been the most fun of them all. Last year we didn't really partake in the festivities and I'm a little bummed about now that I think about it. This year I went all out and made a lovely easter basket for Mack including: tinker bell doll, Tangled, candy, chap stick, more candy, and bubbles. 

Side note: My kid goes bonkers over bubbles. Its almost ridiculous. 

We went to a easter egg hunt on Saturday at the local park and there were tons of kids. It was raining and cold and mack was so over stimulated she didn't look at the camera once. Hint the nice pic of Ian and easter bunny and Mack looking at the ground. 






Sunday we took a dive in the easter basket, watched tangled and ate candy at around 6am. I'm all about good parenting decisions like feeding my 2 1/2 year old candy at 6:30am. We followed it by another easter egg hunt in our front yard and ham dinner. It was a perfect day and weekend. 



ShareThis