Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project Life Thursday's



I'm addicted to my new project life by Becky Higgins. When you see something online or things that everyone is doing, you think well it's cool, but do I really need it. I mean I could go to starbucks for a whole week, twice a day even, and get those pair of shoes I've been swooning over the last week instead...

I know, I actually think this in my head.


I starred, thought, imagined of what I could do with this product. Was it something I really wanted? Would I actually use it? Finally, with my girl panties on, click the button and placed the order on Amazon. I mean I have 2 day free freaking shipping, why the hell not. I rationalized with buying, thinking that mother's day was coming up & and saved the hubs the trouble and bought my mother's day gift. What a gal right!?

When that ugly, unattractive brown box showed up on the porch, I was like this is it. I must open it now and decide if it was worth the money before the hubs comes home and explains to me why I should never be allowed amazon.com or let alone a computer. (he is problem smiling right now). 

I opened it and it was in this pretty white box. Let's just say I dove right in that night and well I haven't stopped. I love it, it's easy and it's something that I can have time to myself to do. 

Here a couple of photos of my first few pages. Some are incomplete, but you get the idea. 


Are you swooning for one of these bad boys. Unfortunately the one I have is no longer available. Don't fret, she is coming out with her new kits for school in July and also, new kits for 2012 in October. Stock her blog at BeckyHiggins.Com 

I went onto snap fish and ordered around 300 prints of photo's of Mack's first year. I even made 4X6 collages right on the site as well. I paid $29.93 for 300 prints and collages. If you order now on snap fish use code 2011MAY and you will get free shipping. Perfect right. 

Any of my fellow bloggers that are digging into project life? I would love to know and see your progress and what you have done with your albums.










ShareThis