Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Some of my favorite mother quotes. 

" Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. "
 ~Author Unknown

" All mothers are working mothers."  ~Author Unknown

______________________________________

Dear Mom, 

Like I've said before, you are a pain in the ass, advice giver, opinionated, loud spoken, stubborn, always right, loving, always there, did I mention pain my ass. Wasn't sure and I wanted to make sure that made it into the list. Good cook, cancer survivor, loving Grandma, and most of all the best mom. I may not tell you all the time, ok probably never, but I love you and all that you do for me and my family. This day is as much as mine as yours, because if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Being a mother is a hard job and I never really understood it until I became one myself. I'm glad you are around and living in the same country, let alone the same state. I know I've been glad to have you around and for you to be part of Mack's life. 

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Love,
Kristina

Happy Mother's day to all of my family, friends and fellow bloggers. May this day be a day about you. You, We, I deserve this day. 

ShareThis