Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Men who pee on the floor

I'm warning you... this is a rant. But.. you might feel the same way. 

I can't tell you how sick I am of cleaning pee of the toilet and floor. You would think after 28 years my other half could point, shoot and aim. I'm I wrong about this?

I nag and complain about it, but then it ends in a stupid comment from the other end and then I get pissed and walk away sometimes laughing on how stupid it is we are arguing over pee pee on the floor. 

What do you other woman do about this? Or is your other halves better trained?

I might have to make him sit down on the toilet if no improvement has been made. The one thing that get's me is that they can find a tinier hole at any hour of the day, moon or shine, but yet the huge porcelain bowl is unattainable for them to hit. 

ShareThis