When I think of Spring Cleaning, I think beyond the surface cleaning. I clean all week, dust, wipe, mop, sweep, polish. blah blah blah...
What I don't do all the time
- Fill Away Bills/ important paper work
- Finish project's in craft/guest room
- Clean out kitchen cabinets and reorganize
This year for spring cleaning I want to do something different. I do all the normal cleaning weekly and a deep clean once a month. Deep cleans usually consist of cleaning the windows, closets and other random stuff you don't need to do weekly.
Things I just want to accomplish... and need to.
- Fix computer, buy new hard rive and buy windows 7
- Set up printer.... I haven't done this since we moved last may... gah!
- Organize scrap booking supplies, create scrap book spot.
- Buy sewing table and set up sewing machine and organize supplies
- Print all photos of Mack and 2010. Organize photos in an album and prepare for scrap booking
- Buy wall shelving and install in guest/craft room
- Buy storage containers for scrap book, craft and Mack's art supplies.
I have a few projects I want to get done. Since Tahoe, most of spring consists of snow, I will have plenty of technical spring time to get these projects done. My main focus is the craft and sewing room.
What projects would you like to get done this spring?
What does your spring cleaning consist of?