Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vote for me???

I've finally decided to delete my voting buttons for the fence and the top mommy blogs.

Why?

When I first started blogging a year ago I noticed that everyone had them on their blog. Ok, not everyone, but it seemed like it at the time. I guess I'm finally over it. I have a bunch of favorite readers on my blog that I think are awesome and I appreciate your comments and support on my blog. 

I don't need a bunch of bloggers to vote for me... cuz I already know my blog is awesome and my readers don't need to vote for me for me to think they are awesome. My followers Rock!

Anyway, it's gone & the stress of how my votes are doing and how many I have is gone & I'm glad. I'm more interested in my blogging and my followers than how many votes I have, because in the end the votes just don't matter.

ShareThis