Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mountain Mum's Letter's

Dear Ian, thanks for being able to take care of Mackenna when I'm not at home. Whether it's working late at work, hanging out with a friend, or time for me to get out. I swear I don't snore, and I'm sure you beg the differ, last night your snores were louder than ever. Dear Mother-in-Law, thanks for taking me to sushi and the laugh about (shlong waxing). Dear Mackenna, you have been such a good girl this week and continue to be the best loving child anyone can ask for. You had your first dance class this last saturday and you looked to cute in your tap and ballet shoes. You melted my heart when you giggled and made new dance friends. I can't wait until your next class this Saturday. Dear Mom, Mack really enjoyed coming to meet you at school. No matter what you are there for us and me especially when I need someone to talk to. You don't judge and you always give me advice. Even though it may be something I don't agree with you still know how to be neutral person and guide me to being a better adult.  Dear Ian, Since you will now get two letter's since I always have so much to say too you.  I had so much fun with you and Mack on Sunday when we went to go and see Rango. It was fun to get out as a family and I enjoy are time together as a family.

* Remember to visit Amanda at Forever Endeavor and also check out the creator of the the letter's, Today's Letter's  * 

ShareThis