Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Constructive Criticism and you!

I've been thinking for a little bit about what my readers like and don't like about my blog. I've been blogging for almost a year. Weee... blog anniversary party. I'm curious to see what you overall think of my blog and what you don't like. I have a couple of questions to ask and I'm hoping you can answer them for me. I love to blog and share things about me, my child and my life, but I don't want to bore you guys to death. 

What do you like the most about my blog?

Are my posts too long? Too short?

Do my topics and posts interest you or put you to sleep?

What do you wish I wrote more about?

What interests you and what do you like to read on other blogs?

Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm willing to take positive or negative. 
Go!

ShareThis