I'm working today, which is ok. I'm off at 3pm and the office is going to be nice and quiet. The best part of being a parent is being Santa. I can't wait for Mackenna to wake up and open up all her gifts. This year we are doing Christmas eve at my house and Christmas morning.
** The family is having a rib cook off **
Everyone in the family is getting their ribs prepped and we are going to have a rib cook off and see who has the best ribs. This is going to be awesome.
My uncle Jeremy from New Zealand, " That's awesome, I will be a judge!"
So, this evening the rib cook off will commence. I will update with photos another time with the racks stacked up to each other.
This Christmas I'm really Thankful:
- We had money to get gifts this year
- Surrounded by love
- My family is here from New Zealand
- Partaking in lot's of food and egg nog
- Having time off of work to visit family in Seattle
- 6 awesome guest bloggers that will be featured on my blog next week.
I'm so thankful that we are still very fortunate to partake in Christmas and be surrounded by family.
Merry Christmas Bloggers & Followers!