Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tis the Season to be... Stressed

Last night I licked, wrote and stamped more than half of the Christmas cards. What a relief to get those baby's done. With all the hussel and bussel this month I haven't had a change to breathe let alone have a moment of peace or relaxation I feel like.

What is left for me to do 11 days for christmas:

* Noel night's --> Northstar @ Tahoe... We go every year and have Mack's picture taken with Santa. It's a fun night and they have a Starbucks up there. 

* My Christmas Party @ The Ritz Carlton @ Tahoe. My company Christmas parties are so much fun. Food, drinks, dancing and prizes. Last year we all got Ipod's I wonder what is in store for us this year. 
P.S. I got my dress in the mail from Macy's and I'm in love. Love, Love it. 

* Picking aunt and uncle up this weekend from San Francisco. They are flying in this weekend from New Zealand. 

* Christmas Shopping... I have a confession... I haven' started. Oh My! Next week I'm going to be doing it all. Getting photos printed from our family photo shoot and framing. 

* Wrapping gifts, baking cookies and breads, and filling stockings. 

* Christmas Dinner... This year we are doing a ham and deep fried turkey. We usually go to other family member's houses for dinner on the holiday's but this year we are hosting Christmas Dinner at our house. 

* Pack and organize self for Mack and I's travel to Seattle to see my side of the family... I don't even want to think that far ahead. 

What's left on your list to do before Christmas?
Do you have as much to do as me with 11 days left?

I'm starting to get a little stressed out and I might have a mental breakdown at some point this week... I can feel it. However, the holiday's are all about spending time with family and making the most of the season. I always feel like it has to be perfect. Does it? Maybe not.. I guess I need to just cool it. 

ShareThis