Monday, December 20, 2010

Ice Skating Adventure

At the local resort, NorthStar @ Lake Tahoe, they have an ice skating rink. I really didn't have any intention of going out on the ice at all. My daughter is only 2. Once we got there, Mackenna immediately went to the ice rink and want to go out there with just her boots on. I figured if she was that interested that we would go rent skate's and give it a go. We walked into the building where they were doing the ice skate rentals and the line was almost out the door. Mack gave me a look like she didn't really mind. She waited in line with me for over 20 minutes and we got our skates. Once I put them on, she couldn't wait to get on the ice.


I held both her hands and put her in front of me and skated the both of us. It was a little nerve racking because I didn't want to fall or anything with me holding her. That would have been bad. 


She loved it... she was screaming wooohooo and yeah mummy! The entire time. 

Also, this weekend was pretty eventful. Friday night was a pretty chill night... sorta. I dug a friends car out of the snow at work and then chilled at home and went to bed pretty early. Saturday was the big day of my party for work at the Ritz Carlton. It was a great night and lot's of fun. 

My aunt Danya, Jeremey and Jade made it to the great ol U.S of A on saturday. I went down Sunday morning, through the most ugliest weather ever to see them. I played with my cousin Jade.

Here is the restaurant we built out of blocks.


Great weekend, partied, snow and family. How was your weekend? 

ShareThis