Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family from down unda

I'm been slacking on the ol blog this week due to family in this week. 
** Stay tuned next week, I have 5 awesome bloggers that are taking the stage **

So, thus far I've been staying up pretty late, since I have to work this week to hang out with family. 

Their America bucket list
* try a twinkie --> my uncle thought they were awesome. He even tried a Ho Ho
* Drink our Local Beer
* Tour Lake Tahoe --> I heard the hubs was a really good tour guide
* Watch NFL football
* My cousin Jade wanted an American Hot Dog --> she ate the whole thing
* My Aunty calls potato salad, freakish looking salad
* My Aunty doesn't like tater tots


Today, I believe they are headed up to the ski resorts to go snow tubing and check out the villages at Squaw and NorthStar. I'm having lot's of fun with my 4 year old cousin Jade. So damn cute. 

* Christmas Update * 
I've actually pretty much finished my christmas shopping. Just need to wrap up and print some photos from the family photo shoot. 

Are you ready for Christmas?

ShareThis