Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Challenge.. Day 5

12 days of Christmas Blog Challenge



Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)
Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outside)
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience

Hands down my favorite all time Christmas movie is: Bad Santa. 


What is there not to love.. it's hilarious and I like it because it's also something Ian and I can watch together, when Mack is in bed of course. 

My Favorite Lines:

Watching Boy: [stares at Willie] I saw you at another mall. 
Willie: Well, I'm happy for you. 
Watching Boy: If you really are Santa, you could do magic. 
Willie: [whispers] Wanna see some magic? OK, let's watch you disappear! 
[shoves him away

Willie: You can't drink worth shit. 
Marcus: I weigh 92 pounds, you dick! 

Kid: Your beard's not real. 
Willie: No Shit!It was real, but I got sick and all the hair fell out. 
Kid: How come? 
Willie: I loved a woman who wasn't clean. 
Kid: Mrs. Santa? 
Willie: No it was her sister. 
Kid: Good night, Santa. Good night, Mrs. Santa's sister. 

Ok, so this is not a kids movie by any means. I love it that it's adult humor and it's funny. It's one of those movies that doesn't get old for me. 

Other Favorite Christmas Movies
1. Santa Clause --> "Stung by a bee Scott?" "It was a big bee."
2. How the Grinch stole Christmas. (The one with Jim Carrey)
3. Frosty the snow man
4. Four Christmas's
5. Elf
6. Christmas with the Kranks

What are your favorite movies around the holiday's?

ShareThis