Monday, November 8, 2010

It's beginning to Look like Christmas

My Front Yard @7:15am

Last night it snowed. Only an inch, but that means we are hopefully right on track for the resorts opening up here for the busy weekend of Thanksgiving. So, I woke up to an inch of snow, and was super excited to put Mack's new boats, snow pants and Jacket on this morning for preschool. She wasn't so stoked on all that stuff on, but she looked so dang cute.

Then I went to Starbucks to get in the spirit of snow and cold, and got a egg nog latte, in a red cup. I'm usually in denial of Christmas until like a week before and try and rush to get everything done, but this year I'm going to try and get more in the spirit earlier. I want to get some sewing done, and some blankets made for the family. Although, I went into target and OMG, it was like an christmas bomb went off. I will still try and get in the spirit.


Egg Nog Latte.. Red Cup. 

ShareThis