Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Isagenix Day #3



Shakes are scrumptiously delish. I jazzed mine up a little this morning by adding a little banana and a dash of blue berries.

Weigh in at 3 days: 2.5 lbs 
I'm craving water as we speak. Giving up coffee is ok, since the first thing when I wake up I want to chugg water. 

Isagenix Schedule

6:00am: Glass of water

6:45am - Make shake. You can use a blender ball cup or a blender. In the morning I use the blender and add banana or peanut butter. 

8:00am: glass of water

8:30am: Take natural accelerator pill

9:00: Ionix supreme (1 scoop added to water, part of the cleanse program) It's yummy to me and tastes like fruit juice.

9:30: Snack - 6 raw almonds, apple, berries, Slim cake (from Isagenix), 2 isagenix snacks (chocolate waffers)

Lunch 1:00: Shake or I trade and have my 400 calorie lean meal at this time and shake for dinner.
1 glass of water

2:00 Glass of water

3:00: Snack - Snack - 6 raw almonds, apple, berries, Slim cake (from Isagenix), 2 isagenix snacks (chocolate waffers) Glass of water

4:00 Glass of water

5:00 - Head home. Chugg rest of water, or have a lil snack in the car

6:00 -7:00ish Dinner - 400 calorie lean meal veggies and protein or shake

9:00pm: 2 isa flush pills and more water bed!

Not much to it. No thinking involved. The most I need to think about is my 2 snacks and if I'm having lunch or dinner or shakes. 

ShareThis