Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm going in insane.. cleaning

I'm not sure who keeps pricking me with needles with a voodoo doll because I have to clean every night and every time I get home. I will leave my clean house to come home to a mess. Is there house trolls that throw a party in my house everyday while I'm at work. I swear, they need to find a new house to party at.
 
Both the hubs and I work full time and that leaves us very little time after work to clean the house, prep dinner, cook dinner, bath's, stories, laundry.. etc. If you are a full time working parent you know how crazy it can be once you walk into the door in the evening.

I clean everyday when I get home, and I can't sit and relax because I know there is always something I need to do. It is seriously making me go insane, physically exhausted, no time to relax, no time to play with Mack. 

It's one of those self realizations.. "it's 8 o'clock already!" 

I'm going to start a cleaning Schedule, that I stick too. Just a couple of things a day that I can finish in 30-40 minutes a night. I hope not to start on them until after dinner and so forth. I also, want to split up the tasks between the hubs and I so I don't have to do it all. Plus, he will know what to do and maybe that will help. 

I don't have the cleaning schedule yet, but I will be making one soon. Any ideas? How do you get it all done? I need help!

ShareThis