Monday, February 28, 2011

McFatty Monday - Do Over

Repeat of Week #3....

Usually life is busy like all the time. Especially when you have a toddler that goes 100 miles a minute, writes on walls (yes, a new thing), and tests you every minute. Life shouldn't get in the way of my health goals, it should all encompass itself. Anyway, last week was a train wreck and I failed miserably. 

Work... I work a job that requires lot's of overtime. I'm not complaining, but 12 hours a day in front of a computer processing and analyzing data can be rough for more than a week. Last week we had a big volume push where we all had to buckle down and contribute some significant overtime hours. I'm not complaining, because money is money right. I love my job and I'm glad I have one. 

From a health stand point, those weeks and overtime hours are hard. I mean hard. I cracked and crumbled. I was drinking endless cups of coffee... and the devil itself and my weakest encounter.. the can of Red Bull. We don't need to go into details on how much red bull I drank last week. Ok, if you must know.... around like 8 or 9 cans last week. I'm not talking the small can's either. Some days they were 16 ounces and other's 12 ounces.  

And guess what I felt like shit. I had the shakes, stomach aches, and flat out just tired and couldn't even function or talk. There are several alternatives to fuel my body, but hey red bull on the way to work seem so much more easier. and it was. 

We have more overtime this week, and I can't do that again. 

I minor hicup in my success.. but I'm moving forward and starting over. New goals. 

Weight to Loose: 60 pounds

Weight left: 59 pounds

* I actually lost a pound.. meh! *

Goals:

10 Pounds by March 10th, 2011

20 pounds: (March 25th, 2011) Reward: Hair cut and color

30 Pounds (New outfit for summer)

Ok, I really need your help and support this week to help myself overcome the red bull and coffee while I'm working like a bee this week. Please link up with me if you would like to journey with me. 


* Isagenix is a cleanse program targeted to regain natural energy and natural weight loss. The opinions of the product and the results are my own . If you are interested in using the products, please visit. Isagenix.com 

ShareThis