Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The next step - Fitness

"Don't bunt. Aim out of the ballpark."

- David Ogilvy


After completing 2 weeks of the cleanse. It's time to get that exercise in. Back to the gym I go. I'm excited that I can get back to the gym. When you start any kind of system, diet, cleanse, calorie counting it's easier to get your self on track with it first, stick to it and then add in the exercise. Then you are less likely to fail if you do it all at once. I was going to the gym daily before the cleanse, but stopped to get my body used to the new cleanse, supplements and overall life change. 

Today, it's time to head back to the gym. 

Goal: Gym 5 times a week 45 minutes minimum. (on my lunch)
         Yoga - once a week

Be sure to follow me on McFatty Monday's on my journey and feel free to join me if you are interested. Motivation and motivating each other is another key to success. I need all of your support and I'm willing to give you the support back. 

Link up with me. 


ShareThis