Monday, February 7, 2011

Isagenix Week #2

Week #2 on Isagenix went a little something like this:

The days and weeks are getting easier and the cravings for coffee, soda and such have pretty much subsided. Yesterday as we all know was super bowl. I did indulge in two beers and the were delish. I think from cleansing I had a buzz on after two. I also, had a glass of red wine, tri tip, few scoops of dip and that's about it for my cheat day. Pretty happy about yesterday considering all of the temptations. 

So, this week, valentine's day. Since I cheated on Super Bowl, there will be no cheating on Valentine's day. This week I'm going to focus on my lean and green meals for the week and no condiments adding to my dinner's. Also, I'm feeling more energetic and needing less and less sleep at night. 

For Example: I pushed my alarm out to 7:00am instead of 6:00am. I wanted to lay in bed with Mackenna longer, so I just layed and relaxed rather than jumping up, but I could have just jumped out at 6:00am. 

So drum roll please.... 

Weigh in this morning:  - 3 pounds


Weight left too lose: 49.7

1st goal: 10lbs (Reached February 7, 2011) 
2nd goal: 15lbs (Reward to myself: hair cut and new jeans)
3rd goal:  20lbs
4th goal: 30lbs 

Daily Goals:
Gym - once a day 45 minutes minimum 
Water - 8-9 glasses a day. Even if I have to force it. (It's been half and half the last 2 days with chest congestion)
No to: Coffee, soda (includes diet coke), juice. Just water for a week. Phew. I need a miracle. (I cup of coffee this weekend, eeks)

If you are interested in Isagenix please contact me at kristina.j.ruth@gmail.com or check out www.isagenix.com

** I'm a consultant for the Isagenix products and do make money off sales from Isagenix products.  However, the opinions and information from these products are my own. I only give my opinions and information based off my own experiences of the product. I share my story and my cleanse and weight loss journey for the soul purposes of McFatty Monday's and not only for the sole purpose of sales.  If you are interested in learning more about the products, please contact me. ** 

ShareThis