Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This week I'm Thankful for the help that I've been receiving with Mackenna while I'm in school this
semester. I just want to give a little shout out.

Ian - Thanks for taking on the mom and dad role Monday-Thursday. Feeding, bathing and putting Mackenna
to sleep. It's a big help, and I know she loves being with daddy. 

Mom - Thanks for taking Mackenna @ your work for a half hour on Thursdays till Ian is off. 

Drae - My awesome brother, thanks for watching Mackenna on Tuesday night's and actually staying the night. It helps a lot. 

I really thought that I was going to be able to post regularly and still work full time and go
to school 4 days a week. I was wrong. I'm thankful for my readers this week for still 
stopping by even if my posts are ill regular. Thanks for sticking with me. 


54.. Mackenna's Daddy
55. Sleeping in a comfortable bed
56. Having tons of firewood for the winter
57. 35 degree morning's, snow is coming
58. Living in the mountains
59. Friends and New Friends
60. Great job
61. Still alive after 3 weeks of school
62. That Ian still loves me :)






ShareThis