Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tada! The Wedding Photos

So, back in august I said that I was in a wedding of my good friend Autumn. She got her photos yesterday and I wanted to share them with all of you.

Caution: I look like I'm the whitest FRACKEN person on the planet in these photos. The
dress didn't really fit my huge ASS boobs and well I don't know why, but I'm squinting in all of the 
photos take of me. Dear Lord, I'm sorry. 


Autumn and I. You can even see where the makeup stops on my neck. Eff. 




Ian and the Groom Tyson. 




The Wedding Party




Look at my face. WTF. It was cold and that's all I can think of. 


The Married Couple




Autumn and her Sister Dawn. Dawn is so awesome. She had the balls to tell
her sister that our dresses were ugly. hahaha! I love u dawn. 


Well, here are the photos, enjoy!

ShareThis