Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Meal Plan





I've been slacking on my organizing of my families meal plan and haven't followed through with hardly
any of my meal plans. When you are both working parents and there is things such as overtime,
friends, family and just plain out trying to have a life, our meal plan turns into a jumble mess on whatever
I decide to cook for that night. I'm starting school in a couple of weeks, yes summer went fast and too short
as always. However, since I'm taking 4 classes this next semester I really need to be on my A game and follow
through with my meal plan for my family. Otherwise, I'm going to go nuts. :)

Sunday: Kiwi Style Sausage Rolls
& Salad

Monday: Homemade Chicken Strips 
& Salad

Tuesday: Pizza (Softball night)

Wednesday: BLTA's &
Ta-tor Tots

Thursday: Last Truckee Thursday's
(Eat downtown). This is a local event
held downtown Truckee where we live. Music, good eats and local merchants.

Friday: Family out to dinner night
(decided the 3 of us haven't gone out to dinner
in a while, so tonight is the night.)

Saturday: Bake Cookies with Mackenna
Turkey Loaf, Salad and Homemade Scalloped Potatoes.

Sunday: Rice, Chicken, Cheese Casserole 


Hope everyone had a good weekend. 
Please remember to give me a click!

Vote For Use @ Top Mommy Blogs

ShareThis