Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day Of School


So last night was the first day of school. How did summer go by so fast. I live in Lake Tahoe, California just to reiterate. We had an especially longer winter this year and summer was real short. It's hard to get back in the swing of things of going to school and nights and even having less time when I get off work to go the home duties, and dinner rolling for the night. I've doing some thinking and realized that I need to make sure that I'm taking care of my family even while I'm attending school.



This semester I'm taking 4 classes and going to school 4 nights a week and I work 5 days a week. You can already see the time I don't have already. However, it's important that I still use time management skills and be as organized as I can. 

Here are my promises to my family....

1. Keep to the Meal Plan
2. Stick to my cleaning schedule
3. Be positive, even on less sleep then normal
4. Try and do homework when mackenna is sleeping


It's going to be a tough semester, but I'm lucky to have my Ian, my mom and brother
to support and help me with Mackenna. 

Cheers to a good semester. 

ShareThis