Monday, August 9, 2010

100 Followers


Thanks to all of my awesome followers and reader's I've hit 100 followers.
This is so exciting. 
Thank you to everyone that has followed the Mack to My Cheese.


This weekend recap....
Friday night I went out to the bars with my sister-in-law and Jenny, for some drinks to celebrate,
my sister-in-law Amber's 30th Birthday. I even sang karaoke. :)
Saturday I really enjoyed doing not much of anything. I've been so busy at work, I feel
like I'm never at home. So, when I'm home I don't feel like doing much of anything, but
being a couch potato. We rented movies, and watched movies all day and I slept like crazy.
It's weird after I look back on those days I feel guilty for doing it, but in no way did I feel that 
way on Saturday. Everyone needs a lazy day.. Right!?!

Hope everyone has a good week!

ShareThis