Monday, May 24, 2010

New Meals, Moving.. Oh My!

 New Meals and Moving

This week is going to be very busy. I was thinking about planning out my meals this week, but then thought we are going to be so busy with moving and packing, that I figured I need to come up with some quick and easy things this week. I have already packed up half my kitchen, so I'm not going be able to get all fancy or anything.

Monday 
Chicken and Cheese Rice Dish

Tuesday 
Green Chile Sauce Enchiladas 

Wednesday
Italian Sausage's and Salad

Thursday
Pizza
(Moving Day Eve)

Friday
TBD
(Moving Day)

Saturday
TBD
(Moving Day)

Sunday 
BBQ Chicken and Salad

So, pretty boring for us this week, but I found it hard to start getting organized and really start planning meals until you are settled and not in the middle of moving right. Much to do this week, but can't wait to move! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis