Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thankful on a Thursday - Mack goes to Preschool


I've been really lucky to have my Mom, Sister-In-Law and my friend Kieara watch Mackenna the first two years of her life. However, my daughter is ready for new challenges and she will be starting her very first day at pre-school next week. I'm so excited for her, because she is going to have so much fun with other kids and playing all day.

Side note: I'm a little freaked out, but it will all work out.

There is also another big change for me. I will be saying good bye to my 6-3pm shift at work that I've been working for the last 4 years. I will be changing to a more realistic shift for Mackenna my daughter of 8-5pm and will be getting her ready in the morning and getting her to and from school. I'm used to leaving the house so early that A. it's still dark outside and B. everyone is still sleeping. So I'm excited to be to get her ready in the morning and head to school and work. Working 8-5 will be weird at first I'm sure, but its for the best for Mackenna right now.


What are you Thankful for this week....


54. Mackenna going to preschool
55. cool and crisp late afternoon walks with hubbs and Mack. 
56. Pumpkin pie
57. A great support system, social, family and friends
58. My friend Amber moving back to CA from WA state. 
59. Diet coke
60. Happy Birthday to "FarFar" (my grandpa) He turned 27 this year. ;)
61. Getting back in touch with the lord.


Link up with me...



ShareThis