Thursday, May 27, 2010

This is it... moving weekend, and my Friday!

So, i worked for a co-worker this Sunday in exchange for tomorrow (Friday) off! Weeeeee :) Don't get to jealous. I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I have to pack up the rest of the house between tonight and tomorrow morning. I still have to paint my office. Which I had to paint with primer first before I could even get the color I wanted to paint that room.

It's coming down the wire...... and I still have like the whole upstairs of my house to pack. We still need to take our dump pile to the dump. Oh, and the pile for donations still needs to go. 

My Mom starts her new job today, so good luck to my Mum. I made BLT's last night and they were delicious.


And get this......
There was snow on the ground this morning. Seriously Lake Tahoe.... ? Not Cool, It's May!



Yikes! I really hope this weather holds up for our move. I'm sitting at work as we speak drinking my cup
of coffee of course and looking out the window to snow falling. 
Where is Summer!?!

4 Day Weekend... starting today at 3pm for me. Everyone have a good safe holiday weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis